View from the Fitzroy Nursery, 390 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2020.
$60.00 AUD – $250.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed print of the view from the Fitzroy Nursery, 390 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Urban sketch. Open edition.
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original artwork. The initial ink and watercolour drawing was an urban sketch drawn and painted on location.
I drew this as Melbourne was slowly emerging from a second long lockdown due to the covid pandemic. We had just been allowed to spend a couple of hours outside for 'recreation', which for me meant sketching. Artist notes read:
Sunday 11th October 2020. Today we had 15 new cases and 0 deaths. It's slow, but we are getting close. We aren't out of lockdown yet. Shops are still closed, except for essentials like supermarkets and chemists. Many people's highlight is a takeaway coffee - tricky with a mask.
Buildings in this print:
- 379 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Doughnut shop
- 381 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Il Melograno Ice Cream
- 383 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Lord of the Fries Fitzroy
- 385 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Token Toasties
- 387 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy
- 389 - 391 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Rice Queen Oriental Diner and Bar
- 390 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - The Fitzroy Nursery
- 392 to 395 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Industrie Clothing
- 393 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Glamorama Nightclub
Learn more about my Brunswick Street project here - http://helenwildingart.com/brunswick-street-sketchography/
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.
Terms and conditions
Showing 81–84 of 100 results
Vegie Bar & Takeaway, 378 to 382 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2021.$35.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
Vegie Bar, 378 to 380 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2021.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Hooked Fish & Chipper, 384 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2021.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Looking south from 356 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, to The Fitz Cafe. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2022.$60.00 AUD – $250.00 AUD