Corner of Brunswick and Johnston Streets, Fitzroy. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2020.
$60.00 AUD – $250.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed print of the view from the Stone Hotel, 298 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy looking across Johnstone Street. Urban Sketch. Open edition
Corner of Brunswick Street and Johnston Street Fitzroy - View from the Stone Hotel Fitzroy
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original artwork. The initial ink drawing was an urban sketch drawn and painted on location over lunch outside the Stone Hotel. Scroll down to see a video taken on the day.
Addresses included in this sketch are:
- 285 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Moran and Cato building,
- 289 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Dangerfield
- 293 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Thai Thani Kitchen and Bar
- 295 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Tora Dumplings
- 297 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - 7-Eleven Brunswick Street, AOF House
- 296 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Bar Stock Shuffle, HoMie, Cream Melbourne, Homeless of Melbourne
Prints are available both with and without my artist's notes. The version with my notes reads:
View from the Stone Hotel, on the corner of Brunswick and Johnston Streets, Fitzroy. 4 Feb 2020.
Roadwork outside the Provincial.
Learn more about my Brunswick Street project here - http://helenwildingart.com/brunswick-street-sketchography/
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.
Terms and conditions
Showing 65–68 of 104 results
117 to 123 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2020.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
The Princess Theatre, Melbourne. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2020.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
49 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2019.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Stacking fruit at Preston market, Melbourne. Signed fine art print by Helen Wilding, 2020.$60.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD