Stacking fruit at Preston market. Signed fine art print of urban sketch by Helen Wilding, 2020.
$60.00 AUD – $250.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed high quality pigment ink print of a long panorama urban sketch drawn and painted on location at the Preston market, Melbourne, Australia. Open edition, available with or without artist notes.
Stacking fruit at Preston Market
This is an open edition signed, fine art print on archival paper of my original illustration. The initial ink drawing was an urban sketch drawn on location at Preston market, in a northern suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
Prints are available with or without my artist notes. The version with notes reads:
Fruit stacking at the Preston Market.
"If we did this on market day we would have to start at 10pm".
Tuesday morning and it's not a market day but there is a surprising hustle and bustle around. Lots of movement at the fruit and veg. I'm hiding from the rain with Jo, just excited to be able to sketch outside again, masked and distanced within 10km of our homes. I have missed being out like this so much, and there is a real feeling of joy to see life going on outside home, and people pretending not to pose, but then being really pleased to make it into our sketches. This is the tail end (I hope) of lockdown #6 in Melbourne due to covid. It will be a long tail though until enough people are fully vaccinated. But I see some light finally. 21 Sept 2021
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.
Terms and conditions
Showing the single result