View from Polyester Records, 387 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2020.
$60.00 AUD – $250.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed print of the view from Polyester Records, 387 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Featured in “The World of Urban Sketching”. Open edition.
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original artwork. The initial ink and watercolour drawing was an urban sketch drawn and painted on location outside Polyester Records. In 2022 it was featured in "The World of Urban Sketching".
Artist notes read:
Monday 14 September 2020. The beginning of loosened lockdown restrictions in Melbourne and my first day allowed to sketch outside. At the edge (almost) of my 5km limit from home. Di sketches across the road. 1 person, masked, socially distanced. We are only allowed 2 hours outside. I drew this in less, excited with this new freedom. I can see the flats in the distance but can't go there until late October. Very few cars or people on the street. Most businesses can't open. The iconic Polyester Records sign. Helen Wilding 2020.
Addresses in this print:
- 376 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Kewpie
- 384 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Hooked Fish & Chipper
- 386 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Saint Charlie, which became Wolfhound on Brunswick
- 387 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - Polyester Records
- 380 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy - The Vegie Bar
Learn more about my Brunswick Street project here - http://helenwildingart.com/brunswick-street-sketchography/
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.
There are no reviews yet.