Elektra Fitzroy – 268 Brunswick Street. Signed open edition fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2019.
$35.00 AUD – $70.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, individually signed high quality pigment ink print of an urban sketch drawn and painted on location over lunch at Elektra Cafe, 268 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Open edition.
Elektra Fitzroy - Himalayan Alchemy House, 268 Brunswick Street
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original urban sketch, drawn and painted on location in Brunswick Street, Fitzroy.
Drawn on a rainy Melbourne day, but it was no hardship to sit in the window of a cafe like this. The red combi van only arrived as we were finishing up but I managed to squish a little bit of it in. Deepan recommended the homemade Himalayan chai with soy milk and it was so good I may possibly have had two. I couldn’t resist the red saucer, but I underestimated how difficult it was to draw that Victorian ironwork! Thanks to the staff at Elektra Cafe for their patience 🙂
You can see what a lovely day I had below. Thank you to Deepan for letting me photograph him holding my sketchbook 🙂
Direct from the artist to you
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details.
- Lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag. 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
Flat Rate Shipping
Covid-19 notice: Please note that shipping may take longer than usual, especially for orders outside Australia.
- You will be notified when your order has been shipped, with tracking details.
- If your delivery is taking longer than expected please contact me so that I can follow up.
- If you require urgent delivery please contact me before placing your order.
- Flat rate A$8 per order.
- Tracked shipping with Sendle or Australia Post.
- Delivery estimate: Please allow 5 business days for your order to be prepared and shipped, then 2 to 5 business days for delivery in Melbourne, or 2 to 6 working days for delivery elsewhere in Australia.
- Flat rate A$15.00 per order.
- Shipping with Sendle. Delivery tracking dependent on New Zealand postal network provider.
- All parcels are insured.
- Delivery estimate: Please allow 5 business days for your order to be prepared and shipped, then 9-12 business days for delivery.
- Shipped delivery duty unpaid with postal clearance. Purchaser is responsible for any duties and taxes on delivery.
North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific
- Flat rate A$18.00 per order of prints A4 or smaller only – maximum size 21 x 29.7 cm
- Flat rate A$25.00 per order including prints larger than A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) – eg A3 or long streetscapes
- Shipping with Sendle. Delivery tracking dependent on global postal network provider.
- Delivery estimate: Please allow 5 business days for your order to be prepared and shipped, then 14-28 business days for delivery.
- All parcels are insured.
- Countries included: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vietnam
Rest of world
- Please contact me if you require delivery to a country not listed above.
Duties and Taxes
Purchases within Australia are GST free.
I am registered as a sole trader with a low turnover and I am not required to collect GST. My Australian Business Number is ABN 33 915 176 399.
International orders – outside Australia
International orders are shipped delivery duty unpaid with postal clearance. Customs declarations will be filled out correctly as required by law.
Purchasers are responsible for any customs, import taxes or duty payments required on arrival. Refunds cannot be provided for orders returned due to unpaid duty or taxes on delivery.
- Copyright of all artwork and prints belongs to the artist, Helen Wilding. All rights reserved.
- Purchase of a print or artwork does not convey copyright or the ability to copy or use the work elsewhere.
- Thank you very much for your support with this!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Showing 1–4 of 12 results
The Black Cat, 252 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Australia. Collage of urban sketches. Signed open edition fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2019.$70.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
Elektra Fitzroy – 268 Brunswick Street. Signed open edition fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2019.$35.00 AUD – $70.00 AUD
Bon Ap’ Petit Bistro, 193 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Signed open edition fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2019.$35.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
Tahina, 362 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Australia. Signed open edition fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2019.$25.00 AUD – $70.00 AUD