Pete’s castle door – Caher Castle, Galway, Ireland. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2017.
$25.00 AUD – $80.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed fine art print of the entrance door to Pete’s Castle, Galway, Ireland. Urban sketch. Open edition.
Pete's castle door - Galway, Ireland
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original urban sketch.
Caher castle in Craughwell, County Galway (known to its loyal fan club as Pete's Castle) is a truly magical Airbnb that we were lucky enough to visit for two nights in 2017. With my sketchbook and watercolours in hand I did my best to record what I saw and felt, including the knight in shining armour qualities of the tower, and the unbeatable hospitality of Pete and Eva.
I made a little video to tell you a bit more about the sketches - and to wax lyrical about the amazing castle!
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.