Growth. Hang in there. It will be worth it. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2013
$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed print about personal growth and resilience. Part of the Caring Together Art Journal Project. Open edition.
Personal growth - Hang in there. It will be worth it.
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original artwork.
My original artwork was designed for the Caring Together Art Journal Project. The tree of life in the centre was an acrylic painting on canvas that still sits on my studio walls. I sloshed an undercoat of reds, greens and yellows on the page and then gradually layered a blue sky over the top, so that the tree quietly (and surprisingly) emerged from the background. It truly felt like it was growing organically.
I scanned and printed that painting onto card and added it to a new mixed media canvas which focused on growth and resilience. Why is it that it is the toughest times that make us grow the most? And why can't we see it at the time? Hang in there - it's really hard, but it will be worth it.
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.
Terms and conditions
You may also like…
The owl. He looked me right in the eyes and said don’t give up. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2015.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Kombi road trip – a journey of self discovery. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2014.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Acceptance. Learning to sit with things I cannot change. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2012.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Buddha quote – You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2012.$25.00 AUD – $80.00 AUD