The owl. He looked me right in the eyes and said don’t give up. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2015.
$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
DON’T GIVE UP. Direct from the artist, signed fine art print of mixed media artwork promoting resilience and self care. Open edition.
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original mixed media illustration.
The owl looked me right in the eyes and said don't give up
One day a friend of mine walked into her backyard in Queensland and there was this determined owl, comfortably settled in her tree, looking back at her. She was having a hard time and that owl looked her right in the eyes and seemed to say "Don't give up". Admittedly I don't know if this is what he actually said to her (or even if he is actually a "he") but it is definitely what he said to me!
The original artwork was a mixed media piece that started off life with a hot pink and bright orange background and grew from there. A little bit of the brightness peeks through, but this owl made it clear to me that he wasn't keen about sitting against a pink background. Who was I to question him? You can read the full story behind this artwork on my blog here.
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.
Terms and conditions
You may also like…
Acceptance. Learning to sit with things I cannot change. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2012.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Buddha quote – You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2012.$25.00 AUD – $80.00 AUD
Growth. Hang in there. It will be worth it. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2013$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
The welcome mat. Signed fine art print from the Caring Together Art Journal Project, Helen Wilding, 2013.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD