Meditation. Mindfulness. Peace. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2012.
$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed print about peace and mindfulness, drawn as part of the Caring Together Art Journal Project. Open edition.
Meditation Mindfulness Peace
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original artwork.
At the hardest time of my life it was meditation and mindfulness that really helped me to step into a calm space for a few minutes at a time. When I felt that I couldn't do anything else, I could still usually find a short time (even five minutes) to sit down, close my eyes and put my headphones on to block out all but a calming voice guiding me through some meditation. Stopping. Focusing on my body. On the breath. Letting thoughts pass by without the need to grab on to them and interrogate.
I found this little statuette on a family holiday and something about it reminded me immediately of that quiet space. I know meditation and mindfulness are not about prayer. Or about yoga. But there is a feeling of stillness, calm and peace which I hope this drawing conveys.
I love blues and greens - to me they immediately give a feeling of cool, calm, peaceful surroundings - like sitting in the shade of a tree with dappled sunlight. This day I was drawing a little statuette I have at home, with daisies from my garden who kindly modeled for me. I grabbed my collection of Prismacolor pencils and played with layering the blues, greens and purples. I always have purple in there somewhere!
I hope it brings you the same feeling of peace that it does to me.
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.
Terms and conditions
You may also like…
The owl. He looked me right in the eyes and said don’t give up. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2015.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Kombi road trip – a journey of self discovery. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2014.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Flourish. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2013.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Silver gum tree – silver shadows, celebrating a quiet beauty. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2015.$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
There are no reviews yet.