The Lord Newry Hotel, 543 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2020.
$60.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed print of the Lord Newry Hotel, 543 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North. Urban sketch. Open edition with or without artist notes.
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original artwork. The initial ink and watercolour drawing was an urban sketch drawn and painted on location in North Fitzroy. Available with or without artist notes.
The version with artist notes reads:
Di didn't realise she could levitate while drawing. As coronavirus cases escalate again in Victoria I sketch faster, no matter how cold it is, because you never know if we could go into lockdown again. 30.6.20
Sadly, I had forecast correctly, and we did go back into a very long lockdown almost straight away.
Learn more about my Brunswick Street project here - http://helenwildingart.com/brunswick-street-sketchography/
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.