The Little Flower Van, Hobart, Tasmania. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2021.
$35.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, individually signed high quality pigment ink print of an urban sketch drawn and painted on location of the Little Flower Van, Hobart, Tasmania. Open edition.
Little Flower Van Hobart
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original urban sketch, drawn and painted on location in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
My husband and I managed to sneak a quick holiday in Tasmania between Melbourne's lockdowns. Walking through the center of Hobart I was continually looking up at the buildings for inspiration to draw. There were plenty of gorgeous views, but none were going to fit nicely into my little sketchbook. Then we wandered into a mall and there it was … The Little Flower Van – a teal blue caravan and flowers, flowers and more flowers. A chance to use all of my favourite colours!! There was even an empty bench in just the right spot. I couldn’t resist.
Thank you to the florist who put up with the strange woman staring at her for about an hour as she served customer after customer. And yes, there really were customers in those co-ordinating outfits!
You can read more about our trip to Tasmania here - http://helenwildingart.com/urban-sketching-around-tasmania-hobart/
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.