Kombi road trip – a journey of self discovery. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2014.
$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed fine art print illustrating self discovery as road trip in a combi van Open edition. Caring Together Art Journal Project.
Kombi road trip - a journey of self discovery and wellbeing
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original mixed media illustration.
My original artwork was a mixed media illustration I created for an art competition. My aim was to show my understanding of personal growth, self discovery and recovery, with a dark canvas gradually being transformed into a landscape full of colour, life and hope. I see life as a journey in which you are the driver. You hop in your kombi van, choose where you want to go and what you want to achieve. You, and only you, can discover the colours in your life, but you can always ask for roadside assistance.
I filmed the process for the competition and you can see the video below. It has been used many times to share concepts around wellbeing and self discovery.
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.
Terms and conditions
Showing 13–13 of 13 results