Carer strengths. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2012.
$25.00 AUD – $200.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed fine art print with words celebrating strengths of carers and caregivers. Part of the Caring Together Art Journal Project. Open edition.
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original artwork. The paints and brushes are not included!
My original illustration was inspired by the enormous contribution made by unpaid carers, especially in the mental health area, but elsewhere as well. Families and carers can face so much stigma, and I believe it is time to turn things around and look at just how strong these people are, and how much they have to offer. With a friend I sat down and started listing strengths - we got to 280 before running out of room. I'm not sure if every one of them is on here, but I must be close. And of course I couldn't resist adding a watercolour rainbow for the background - gotta love a rainbow!
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.