Lounging at the Black Cat Fitzroy, 252 Brunswick Street. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2019.
$35.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, individually signed high quality pigment ink print of an urban sketch drawn and painted over lunch at the Black Cat, 252 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Open edition.
The Black Cat Fitzroy
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original urban sketch, drawn and painted on location in Brunswick Street, Fitzroy.
One of many lunch stops at the Black Cat, 252 Brunswick Street, with my urban sketching peeps. It was a cold, rainy day and we were glad to find an empty lounge chair to sink into. Other customers sat and read the newspaper or worked on laptops while sipping on coffee. The retro colours were a delight to paint.
The print includes the following artist notes written over the sketch:
The most amazing crunch possible of a toastie with halloumi and beetroot. The only problem is getting out of the couches! P.S. Love the music!
Tues. 9th April 2019 with Lisa. Hiding from the windy day.
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.
Terms and conditions
Showing 1–4 of 5 results
View from 272 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, looking towards the Black Cat. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2019.$35.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
The Black Cat, 252 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Collage of urban sketches. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2019.$70.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
236 to 252 Brunswick Street Fitzroy – home to the Black Cat. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2021.$35.00 AUD – $500.00 AUD
Behind the bar at the Black Cat Fitzroy, 252 Brunswick Street. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2019.$35.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD