Acceptance. Learning to sit with things I cannot change. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2012.
$25.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed high quality pigment ink print of artwork promoting self care, drawn and painted as part of the Caring Together Art Journal Project
Acceptance - learning to sit with things I cannot change. In search of serenity.
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original artwork.
Learning to just sit with things I can't change.
In search of serenity.
I find it so hard to accept that there are things I can't change and just sit with that, and trying to let them go. I always want to do something to make things better. It isn't patience I need, because patience seems that you just have to wait a while. Some things won't change, no matter how long you wait. I have to accept that.
My original artwork started from a drawing of the negative spaces surrounding a chair in our home. I watercoloured around it and zentangled (doodled) in the chair with black pen before starting to write. To me, that chair symbolised a time in my life when I simply had to let go and accept that things were what they were, and I had no control over them. I had to learn to sit with that before I could move on. That wasn't easy. But it was a shift in my thinking that helped me cope and get through some difficult times. I hope it might help you too.
You can read the story behind this artwork here - http://helenwildingart.com/learning-not-to-be-a-fixer/
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.
Terms and conditions
Showing 1–4 of 13 results
Growth. Hang in there. It will be worth it. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2013$25.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
Silver gum tree – silver shadows, celebrating a quiet beauty. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2015.$25.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
Carer strengths. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2012.$25.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD
Bend like the wind, flow like the water. Signed open edition fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2012.$25.00 AUD – $150.00 AUD