461 to 479 Brunswick Street and 83 Alexandra Parade, Fitzroy North. Signed fine art print, Helen Wilding, 2020
$150.00 AUD – $250.00 AUD
Direct from the artist, signed print of 461, 463, 465, 467, 469, 471, 473, 475, 477, 479 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia. Drawn on location and painted later in the studio. Open edition.
461 to 479 Brunswick Street and 83 Alexandra Parade Fitzroy North, street fronts
This is an open edition, signed fine art print on archival paper of my original artwork. The original ink drawing was an urban sketch drawn on location over several weeks. Watercolour was added later in my studio.
Addresses included in this print:
- 83 Alexandra Parade, Fitzroy North - Scooterama Brunswick and Motorcycles, Honda Motorcycles, Positive Edge Personal Training
- 461 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North
- 465 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North - Fitzroy Coffee and Kebab House
- 469 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North - That Burger Joint
- 471 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North
- 473 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North - Honey Ryder, April Muddyman Hair, The Wax Parlour
- 475 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North - North Fitzroy Vintage
- 477 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North - Kudos Fitzroy
- 479 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy North - Clara Fox vintage
Learn more about my Brunswick Street project here - http://helenwildingart.com/brunswick-street-sketchography/
Direct from the artist to you!!!
- I treat every print as a piece of art in its own right.
- Every step of the process is done by me – from the initial drawing to scanning to printing to shipping to you.
- Your print is made especially for you, by me. No middle person. No mass production.
- Nothing leaves my studio that I wouldn’t be proud to have on my own walls.
Signed and ready to frame
- Each print is titled and signed on the front in pencil.
- A white border sets off the image and makes it easy to frame.
Quality prints on quality materials
- High resolution printing to capture all the details. Printed on a professional Epson SureColor P800 printer.
- Fine art paper - lusciously thick 310gsm Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag.
- 100% white cotton fibre, acid free and museum quality, with a slight texture very similar to my original artwork.
- Genuine Epson Ultrachrome HD pigment inks perfectly reflect the bright colours, pen lines and brush strokes of my original artwork
Packaged to arrive safely, with flat rate shipping
- Prints up to A3 are sealed in a clear cellophane envelope and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- Larger prints are rolled gently in acid free tissue paper, wrapped with cellophane and shipped in a 90mm wide cardboard mailing tube.
- Flat rate shipping based on location so that you can easily calculate delivery costs.